Severe thunderstorms are predicted to hit Mississippi on March 26th and 27th, with the risk of tornadoes. The National Weather Service advises the public to stay alert and take precautions. Governor Tate Reeves has declared a state of emergency in anticipation of the severe weather.
Date: March 26th, 2023 at 7:43
– National Weather Service (Nicholas Price)
– Tate Reeves (Governor of Mississippi)
– Local officials
– A severe weather warning has been issued for March 25th and 26th.
– Local officials are advised to take necessary precautions and be prepared for potential damage.
– The Governor of Mississippi is in communication with the National Weather Service and is closely monitoring the situation.
– The meeting was held on March 26th to discuss the aftermath of the severe weather event.
– The attendees discussed the potential damages and ways to restore the affected areas.
– The mobile app for the news outlet was promoted during the meeting.