Xiomara Castro, the wife of ousted Honduran President Manuel Zelaya, has won the nomination for the country’s leftist Libre party ahead of the November presidential elections. Castro will face off against conservative candidate and former mayor of Tegucigalpa, Ricardo Alvarez.
Summary of meeting notes:
– The meeting discussed Xiomara Castro’s campaign for an unspecified election.
– A journalist from El Heraldo, Rodolfo Pastor, reported on Xiomara Castro’s campaign.
– The meeting also discussed upcoming events related to the campaign, including a rally on March 14th.
– There was discussion about fundraising for the campaign and how to engage voters.
– The meeting mentioned Xiomara Castro’s previous political run in 2013 and her current challenges.
– There was also discussion about the media coverage of the campaign and how to manage it effectively.